Friday, August 31, 2012

Peter Pan: Tinker Bell character design

Here's my design of Tinker Bell! :)

She's described in the novel as having a tendency towards "embonpoint" (which basically means pleasingly full figure) & wearing skeleton leaf. She's pretty vain, so I'll probably switch up the hair and outfit throughout the novel here and there.

More to come! I have so many things to draw before the Kickstarter is launched, and it's been touch balancing my existing work, kids and everything else, but I will get it done! :)

 Don't forget to follow us on twitter! @PeterPanComic @RenaeDeLiz @RayDillon

And finally follow Peter Pan: The Graphic Novel on it's own blog HERE



Thanks again for stopping by!! :)

1 comment:

Jamina Hildersten said...

She's wonderful! And I'm glad you're back and are feeling better, you're an amazing artist who deserves the best.