Tuesday, April 1, 2008

IDW's Rogue Angel


Well, thought it was past time to announce the book I'm working on!

It's called ROGUE ANGEL: TELLER of TALES , which is through IDW and based on the popular novels from Gold Eagle.

Here's some random pages from random issues ( they're in no order whatsoever.... sorry... )

Pencils - Me
Inks/Colors- Ray Ray Ray Dillon Dillon Dillon!
Writer- Barbara Kesel









 
I've been incredibly lucky that my first published comic gets to be about a female Indiana Jones with a sword.... awesome. I'm even luckier to be working with editor Tom Waltz, he is a really neato. He's always so positive and has a great view on how fun working on comics should be. Chris Ryall has also been awesome, as has writer Barbara Kesel. You have no idea how cool it is to work with another female creator.

Anyway, Issues #1 and #2 are already out. Do a girl a favor a check'em out ;)

Here's where you can purchase:


Keep and eye out the next few months for #'s 3-5 ;)

Let me know what you guys think. It's definitely been a learning process, but I think I'm kinda getting the hang of it. :)

Thanks for reading!

~Renae



1 comment:

Grant Gould said...

Really awesome work.. :) I didn't know #2 was out already - I don't know how I missed it (unless my local shop sold out right away, which is very possible). I'll have to hunt that down.

If you guys get a chance, reply to my email -- If you're hittin' SDCC this year, I'd love to meet up with you guys at some point, or maybe we can all grab food or somethin'. Talk to ya soon!!

G